Monday 13 March 2017

Filming

On Sunday 12th March, I started and finished filming for Obsession. The location was at my Nana's and Grandad's house in their spare bedroom. It took long than expected as it took a couple of hours to set up the scene and pinning up the 'obsession wall' as the map kept falling down and I had to cut and ripped the photos, notes, etc...

It may seem embarrassing to some but I used my grandad as the hooded figure as I wanted a guy to be the hooded person but I don't have many guy friends and they were already busy and my grandad was happy to help. You can't really see his face so the audience won't know its an 70 year old man instead of a 25 year old guy.

After setting everything up, camera in position, grandad already, I went to go and turn on my camera, then I checked that I've left my camera battery at home charging from the night before. A phone to my mum and half an hour later my annoyed mum gave me my battery and another half hour later at 5:45pm I finished the filming for Obsession. I think it went pretty well, I haven't look through all of the footage in detail but when I had a brief look to see if they were in focus they looked good. I got all of my close up shots, some with focus transitions.



Behind the scenes vlog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the profession from it to the full product? Vlog ...