Sunday 9 April 2017

Final Cut



Overall I do like my final cut how there's some elements that I have grown to hate. I love the script for the narration, its very creepy and adds tension I just don't like how I executed the voice over. At the time I didn't have a male who was willing to record the narration for me. I couldn't ask my grandad as he has a very broad Yorkshire accent and sadly wouldn't bring out the creepiness, obsessiveness in the narration. Therefore I quickly thought on my feet and decided I would record myself and try to adjust the pitch and tone but I found that it's slightly impossible to do that in Final Cut and I couldn't find any other software online that would help with this task. I've got to admit the voice over is rubbish and I'm not happy with it and it wouldn't have it but I really wanted to included the narration as I feel it tops of the creepiness and adds that sense of tension that makes people's skin crawl.

In addition, I didn't add any more tittles as from my genre research I found that most thrillers and drama (especially Drama Thrillers) didn't include a lot of titles in the opening, the only titles that were featured were  the movie title, director, produce and production company then in the next scene they include more credits like actors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the profession from it to the full product? Vlog ...