Sunday 11 September 2016

Welcome to Popping Productions

Hello and welcome to my IGS media blog where I shall be writing about my process with the AS course with the journey of making a film opening, analysing some films and much more.

My name is Ellie and I do have a interest in media as I do love watching movies (as I do spend quite a lot at the cinema, oops), I do like writing and reading blogs; as I have a blog myself about fashion and lifestyle and media does link quite well with my interest for photography.


So this first is the beginning of my journey and I hope you're excited as I am about my future work.

Bye for now,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the profession from it to the full product? Vlog ...